Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Appreciation For My Amazing Purchases!

It's that time again! The time that joyfully comes around every quarter and I get to empty out my wish list on TPT. You know by now that I love sharing what I bought with you because a lot of thought goes into my purchases prior to buying them. Hey!-a house renovation is not cheap, even if I am getting amazing products for only a few dollars, I like to know that my money is going far. With these products, it definitely did. I hope you'll go check them out!




This amazing product has been on my wish list since the day it came out. I'll be honest.....RtI for articulation I have down. I understand the process and I have a good program running at my school. However, RtI for language is tough. 
Lauren, being the sweetheart she is, contacted me when she started creating this product. She uses my Curriculum-Based Language Assessments to find out where a child is performing and then provides the pre and post-tests, as well as the quick, every-session progress monitoring tools. 



I have to say, I am sooo excited to start using this next year! Thanks Lauren!


2. Once Upon a Time Story Comprehension.  by Talking with Rebecca. 

These quick, (and fun) stories have your students answering everything from context clues to inferential questions. It's the perfect all-in-one product to work on language for older elementary kiddos!


3. Potato Peeps Language Games by Miss Speechie. 

Who doesn't like the infamous Potato couple? 

With this fun product, my kiddos work on synonyms, antonyms, multiple-meaning words, adjectives and WH questions. 




I know, I know...It's not even close to Valentine's Day but this product provides lots of practice for blends (which I needed) and who doesn't love cupcakes? It can totally be used all year long!


5. Speech Room Certificates by Simply Speech

One of my goals for next year is to be cognizant of students working hard and completing their goals. This packet contains 7 different awards that I can give out to my hard-working little peeps!




6. Pin the Conversation on the Heart by Teach Speech 365



I know my kids will have a blast walking around my room AND working on conversational skills! There's lots of ways to play this game so make sure to check it out!



7. What's the Main Idea? by Amy Lemons



Amy is a super-seller on TPT and although she is not a speech therapist, I can use this product in so many ways. It contains tons of cute craftivities for finding the main idea in a story. 
I can just see the possibilities next year with my bulletin! Below are a few examples:



I hope you were able to find some treasures as well! You still have time to take advantage of the TPT sale going on tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I just cleaned my wishlist... looks like I'm filling it back up again!! Thanks for your recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great recommendations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Nicole Allison
SpeechPeeps